March 23, 2022

Microsoft Teams Microlearning: Open Meeting Chat (after the meeting)

I share here quite a useful trick I use quite a lot.
After a Teams meeting, sometimes I want to post some updates or questions in the Meeting Chat portion (instead of sending an Email via Reply to all that could grow exponentially and also I won't be able to find easily.)

The common way would be to look in the Chat portion in Teams and search for the meeting chat there.
The search is not so convenient. Moreover there are some cases where the chat was not used and hence isn't available there.

The quicker way I recommend is to look for the meeting in your Calendar in Teams (not in Outlook: the option isn't available - only Join.)

There you will find by right-mouse clicking on the meeting the option to open the Teams Meeting Chat:

It is called: "Chat with participants" and will open the meeting chat. (without having you to join the meeting)


No comments:

Post a Comment