September 7, 2020

How to synchronize playlists between services (Spotify, Google Play Music...)?

For running, I was used to using Google Play Music to hear music offline from my phone.
Now Play Music will soon be closed and YouTube Music does not offer offline listening for free.
So I had to look for a way to synchronize my Google Music Playlist to another service like Spotify.
(With Spotify Premium you can download a playlist to your phone and here music offline, without internet connection - even if this account is used by someone else e.g. in your family)

I share here the solution I have found.

Tunemymusic.com


Pretty easy to use following the instructions. Support many services. 
Drag and drop the bookmarklet.

You can also share a playlist with others so they can import it to the service they use, example https://www.tunemymusic.com/?share=njfttdfxgy2d 

Alternative

Soundiiz


Unfortunately all the services I wanted to try request to pay even the one time export from Play Music to Spotify - which isn't very clear from the pricing page:

No green check but a misleading note One by one (up to 200 tracks)

No comments:

Post a Comment