September 7, 2020

How to synchronize MiFit workouts to Strava?

I am using a MiFit Band 4 for activity/ workout tracking (combined with my Android phone).
I was looking for a solution to synchronize activity/workouts to other services like Strava. 
I share here the solution I have found.

MiFit App Mod (MiFitTcxExport)


How to install?

Download from https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=284328 (link is at the bottom of the page above)
I had to uninstall the original MiFit app before installing this one.
Download the latest version apk file and install it.

How to run?

When starting the MiFit mod you will then see this additional button.
Set your Strava token.

Configure first
See here for a nice YouTube video


To have the workout listed in the export screen, you have first to have opened the workout details in MiFit once.
Then click on the workout you want to export. (it wasn't clear to me you can click on this log text screen)

Other solutions

Notify and Fitness App

Update: I have finally purchased the app and think it is well worth the money (it is really cheap)


It requires purchasing the export feature extra.
It is pretty hard if you keep using the original MiFit app to get the data also in this App.


You shall unpair the band, run the workout only from the band then start first MiFit and pair, then Notify App. 
I can not easily disconnect the band from my phone because I use Bluetooth for hearing music while running. So disconnecting shall go with unpairing which is quite cumbersome. (Link to my review)

Running workouts from this app only (so you could get rid of the MiFit app) requires the Pro feature.

MiFit Export Data

From https://medium.com/@korniichuk/export-xiaomi-data-87f7e284b379
api-mifit.huami.com/t/account_mifit and select Export data.

Unfortunately, it only exports in csv format.
It took for me >3 days to get the email to download the data.

MiFit Export (Python GitHub)

Not tested

No comments:

Post a Comment