October 31, 2020

Cursor Highlighter

I've stumbled by chance (watching Kevin Stratvert's great videos) on this great tool provided by Prof. Luc Boisvert that allows you to highlight your mouse cursor. It is really handy when you are presenting or recording screencasts.
I have included it in my PowerTools so you can start, install run from the PowerTools bundler and also
I provide it as a compiled version: that will avoid you to install AutoHotkey (prerequisite you trust me)

Tool Demo


PowerTools integration

You can install the tool from the PowerTools Bundler.
Also you can start the tool from the NWS PowerTool SystemTray Context Menu: Tools->Cursor Highlighter
As well as from the Teams-Shortcuts SystemTray Context Menu: Meeting->Cursor Highlighter

You can download the exe directly from here.

References

Cursor Highlighter Homepage (Luc Boisvert)

Cursor Highlighter PowerTool Homepage

Kevin Stravert's YouTube video

No comments:

Post a Comment